5.17.2011

Funny...

It's a sad sad day when you realize you have a better connection with people whom you've never met IRL than the ones who you've known for 5+ years IRL.

This is how I feel right now.  There are at least 5 women I can think of off the top of my head whom I have never met in real life, but that I feel very connected to and very close to.  In real life, I think there's like 3....and I've known them less than 2 years...

Funny, huh?  How that all works?  Like something changes in your life and bam, everyone walks away...everyone has their own lives suddenly...

I actually got to thinking about this yesterday...the person whom I used to call my BFF, my ex-roommate...In the area and she stops by...and I don't think I had a thing to say...Crazy and silly, I know...

I think I've become very judgmental....Scratch that, I know I have...I have no time for stupidity.  I'm done with it...Most of all...I'm done with people that I can care so much for...who can easily walk away....I'm tired of putting myself out there and being the friend everyone comes to...but then when I need something...oh no....suddenly everyone is gone...

Maybe I made those choices for some of you...Maybe I just have a low bullshit tolerance...(No I definitely have a low bullshit tolerance)...Hell I don't know...

All I know for sure, is that since March 25, 2009, my life has been getting better and better....I'm stable, finally, and doing things to keep it that way....So if I take a step back from people in real life, it's probably because they're unstable....

I'm turning into a hermit, I think...I really really am...I think its for the best...Maybe...

*End Rant Now* :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment