3.07.2011

Sinus infection, nightmares, and finals...

Finally got into the doctor today for my dizzy/nausea/headaches.  Totally another sinus infection, which I figured.  I have a prescription to fill tomorrow.

Dylan woke up last night around 2am, right as I was finally falling asleep...Just screaming.  I thought teeth, Mom thought teeth or ear, Then maybe hungry, maybe wet....Go down stairs, flip on the light to change his (DRY) diaper, and the light fully woke him up.  Poor baby had a really bad nightmare, and I guess all that fussing and screaming with us upstairs was him still asleep.  I guess the next few years will be so fun.....At least we can handle it!

Finals started this week.  One down, and I know I got at least a 90% on it.  Yeaaaaah.

And now, some photos because this post is really kind of pointless...

Hugging on his puppy
Again :)
My boys <3
He's Daddy's lil clone for once...

Loving on Elmo :)

Momma being silly

And finally, my big boy eating some bread!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment